Tuesday, October 12, 2010
TopGolf to open in spring 2011 in Allen
We love the one in Dallas.
TopGolf, an all-weather sports and entertainment destination, will host a groundbreaking ceremony on Wednesday, Oct. 13 at 10 a.m. for its newest facility located at The Village at Allen. It will be TopGolf’s second location in Texas and the fourth in the United States.
Upon completion, the 65,000-square-foot TopGolf Allen facility will include a triple-decker tee line featuring 94 hitting bays; 5,000 square feet of private event space; a rooftop lounge terrace; and a full-service bar and restaurant. TopGolf Allen also will feature next generation touch screen game monitors and LCD TVs in each hitting bay.
TopGolf Allen is scheduled to open in spring 2011 and projected to attract more than 250,000 visitors annually. TopGolf has six locations worldwide in the Dallas, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and London markets.
The Village at Allen is located at the southeast corner of U.S. 75 and Stacy Road in Allen. The groundbreaking ceremony will be held at the site of the new TopGolf Allen, located on Allen Station Parkway, behind SuperTarget and Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Bring your Jedi dogs to Petco in Allen for Star Wars party this Saturday
- Allen Performing Arts Center will host Dallas Symphony on September 5
- Restaurant review: Come to Papa Lopez for decent Mexican food, charming atmosphere
- Expect gowns and glamor when Miss Texas pageant comes to Allen Event Center Saturday
- McKinney fireworks festival rocks all over town