Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Photo gallery: Canstruction Dallas 2010 at NorthPark Center
Who says you shouldn't play with your food?
Nearly two dozen canned food sculptures are currently on display at NorthPark Center as part of the 14th annual Dallas Canstruction competition. Each design has its own unique story to tell about hunger, with Despicable Me minion characters, gravity-defying tornadoes, and even Clifford the Big Red Dog. The exhibit goes down Sunday, October 24 so be sure to check it out. After the show, the canned food will be donated to the North Texas Food Bank.
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- First look: Cafe 43 at Bush library eviscerates all notions of "museum dining"