Sunday, October 31, 2010
Several spots in Addison host specials for World Series games
This is the World Series. This is serious.
ADDISON Here’s the starting line up of Addison venues holding World Series viewing parties:
The Quarter: Whether you are talking innings or quarters, this location is central destination for all sports. So come check out the Quarter to hear, watch and cheer the Rangers on to victory on the patio and a plate of delish oysters!
Sherlock's Baker St. Public House & Grill: Get your Rangers fix from Sherlock’s! Stay in the game with 25 TVs along with happy hour from 2-9 p.m. everyday and all day on Sunday. Big fan deserves a big beer -- so head over on Wednesday come in for $2.50 big beers.
Champps Americana: Rangers score? “I’ll drink to that”- Duke’s has aluminum 16-ounce can buckets, 3 bottles $7.99, 5 bottles $12.99, and offers 26 TVs.
Back 9 Sports Grill: Go big or go home at Back 9, where the World Series will be shown on a 350-ft HD projector outside. Too cold? Head inside and watch the game on the 14 other TVs the Back 9 has to offer. Either way, Back 9 has specials for you with $7 domestic pitchers and $15 domestic buckets.
BlackFinn Saloon: Don’t want to host a watch party? Be real VIP and reserve a table with Brandi Austin and enjoy the game with your closest friends.
Source: Town of Addison
- Theater review: Water Tower's production of Black Tie plants seeds of skepticism toward contemporary values
- Theater review: Stone Cottage Theatre's Adam and Eve creatively reimagines Creation
- Theater review: WaterTower's Black Tie hinges on the fantastic tradition of strong ensemble casts
- Odd man out: Tales of getting turned down during The Real World audition in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort