Sunday, October 31, 2010
Several spots in Addison host specials for World Series games
This is the World Series. This is serious.
ADDISON Here’s the starting line up of Addison venues holding World Series viewing parties:
The Quarter: Whether you are talking innings or quarters, this location is central destination for all sports. So come check out the Quarter to hear, watch and cheer the Rangers on to victory on the patio and a plate of delish oysters!
Sherlock's Baker St. Public House & Grill: Get your Rangers fix from Sherlock’s! Stay in the game with 25 TVs along with happy hour from 2-9 p.m. everyday and all day on Sunday. Big fan deserves a big beer -- so head over on Wednesday come in for $2.50 big beers.
Champps Americana: Rangers score? “I’ll drink to that”- Duke’s has aluminum 16-ounce can buckets, 3 bottles $7.99, 5 bottles $12.99, and offers 26 TVs.
Back 9 Sports Grill: Go big or go home at Back 9, where the World Series will be shown on a 350-ft HD projector outside. Too cold? Head inside and watch the game on the 14 other TVs the Back 9 has to offer. Either way, Back 9 has specials for you with $7 domestic pitchers and $15 domestic buckets.
BlackFinn Saloon: Don’t want to host a watch party? Be real VIP and reserve a table with Brandi Austin and enjoy the game with your closest friends.
Source: Town of Addison
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine