Friday, September 24, 2010
Tiffany Derry of Dallas wins Top Chef Season 7 Fan Favorite
She didn't make it to the finals but she will win $10K.
Chef Tiffany Derry won the "Fan Favorite" award for Season 7 of Top Chef, as noted on Derry's Facebook page:
"I Won Fan Favorite thanks to the love and support from all of you guys... thank you so so so much for all of the support and encouragement, ya'll are the BEST! God is so Good!"
The fan favorite was reportedly announced on the Bravo talk show, Watch What Happens Live on Thursday night.
Derry's online announcement was met with responses such as "So so deserved. You should have won the show. You were amazing and put out delicious dishes. Here's to winning All Stars!" and "You should have been Top Chef and happy that you were given Fan Favorite because you deserve that and more!"
As was announced on the Top Chef Reunion show on Wednesday, Derry will be back on the network as part of the cast of the follow-up show, Top Chef All Stars, along with fellow Dallas Top Chef alumnae Casey Thompson and Tre Wilcox.
As Fan Favorite, she'll win $10,000.
- Restaurant review: Private Social dishes up international flavors with Southern charm
- Photos: VIP party at Private Social gets glitz from celebrity Top Chefs
- Photos: Tiffany Derry restaurant Private Social hosts media lunch
- Chef Tiffany Derry to get Top Chef help when she opens Private Social
- Top 9 biggest restaurant news stories in Dallas-Fort Worth in 2010
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.