Monday, April 11, 2011
Photo gallery: Scarborough Renaissance Festival 2011 in Waxahachie
Fairies! Archery! Guys with swords!
WAXAHACHIE This year's Scarborough Renaissance Festival takes you on a trip back to the 14th century as you (never) remembered it. Fairies! Archery! Guys with swords! We call it a "a true waltz back in time." If Renaissance festivals are your thing, this is the granddaddy of them all.
The faire is open Saturdays, Sundays, and Memorial Day Monday from April 9-May 30.
Pegasus News Content partner - Justin Press: Dallas Rock Music Examiner
- Photos: Wenches, llamas, and more scenes of Scarborough Renaissance Festival
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival returns with mermaids, monarchs, and medieval mayhem
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival opens Saturday in Waxahachie
- 50 people get to see Sarah Jaffe and Will Johnson do solo shows in Waxahachie
- Pegasus Picks: July 14-17