Sunday, April 17, 2011
Record Store Day was crowded at Dallas’ Good Records
Turns out people really do like records!
DALLAS Good Records on Greenville Avenue hosted probably the largest Record Store Day party in the Dallas-Fort Worth area on Saturday. And we knew that going in. But we didn't expect it to be so crowded that it was difficult to maneuver around the store. Check out a few shots from the day filled with tons of live, local music, including Sarah Jaffe:
Bill Wisener of Bill’s Records in Dallas
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy