Sunday, April 17, 2011
Record Store Day was crowded at Dallas’ Good Records
Turns out people really do like records!
DALLAS Good Records on Greenville Avenue hosted probably the largest Record Store Day party in the Dallas-Fort Worth area on Saturday. And we knew that going in. But we didn't expect it to be so crowded that it was difficult to maneuver around the store. Check out a few shots from the day filled with tons of live, local music, including Sarah Jaffe:
Bill Wisener of Bill’s Records in Dallas
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of