Monday, August 8, 2011
Grapevine named one of 16 scenic cities in Texas
Your eyes will thank you.
Grapevine was recently designated as one of 16 scenic cities of Texas by the Scenic City Certification Program of Scenic Texas. According to the City of Grapevine, “Grapevine received special recognition for stringent control of off-premises signage, park set-aside ordinance for development and landscaping and tree preservation ordinances.”
We agree Grapevine belongs on the scenic city of Texas list. From historic Downtown, to Lake Grapevine, and everywhere else around Grapevine, there are plenty of beautiful scenic views. In fact one of our favorite things about this website is the time we get to spend taking photos around Grapevine. Below are a few of our photos and what we think help make Grapevine a scenic place to live and visit. Enjoy.
Pegasus News Content partner - Grapevine TX Online
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Jack Russell Terrier mix missing in Grapevine
- Detectives: Death of two Carroll students who overdosed could have been avoided
- Grapevine Mills Mall offering free American Idol-themed gift wrapping
- Photos: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders release sexy new calendar