Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Village at Allen has new tenants including Rudy’s Bar-B-Q
Plus a fried chicken chain and another cupcakery.
ALLEN Dallas-based shopping center developer The MGHerring Group announced 11 new tenants for The Village at Allen, the mixed-use lifestyle development at US 75 and Stacy Road.
Its sibling Village at Fairview has had more activity on the restaurant front, although three of the spots that have opened -- Wyland's, Guy Harvey's, and Bistro Babusan -- have since closed. Allen lucked out with the opening of In-N-Out.
- Metro PCS
- Raising Cane's
- Bliss Cupcakes, a local cupcake bakery
- Sun's Tailor, a locally-owned tailor
Fall & winter openings:
- Pier 1 Imports
- Al's Formal Wear, a national formal wear retailer with more than 100 locations in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Colorado
- Barbeques Galore, retailer of premium grilling and outdoor products since 1980
- Bicycles Plus, a locally-owned bicycle retailer with three other locations in Dallas-Fort Worth
Other new tenants in 2011 include GNC, Panevino Wood Fired Pizzeria, Shoe Mart, The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co., and Cabela's, an outdoor store that opened adjacent to The Village at Allen in April.
- Allen's first brewery slated to open mid-2014
- Bring your Jedi dogs to Petco in Allen for Star Wars party this Saturday
- Allen Performing Arts Center will host Dallas Symphony on September 5
- Restaurant review: Come to Papa Lopez for decent Mexican food, charming atmosphere
- Allen's newest park features fitness equipment for adults