Sunday, August 28, 2011
Billy Miner’s space in downtown Fort Worth to become Five Guys Burgers
Just what we need, another burger place.
FORT WORTH Five Guys Burgers and Fries is moving into a portion of the space formerly occupied by Billy Miner's at 313 Houston Street, next to Cabo Grande. Sundance Square has already started demolishing the space; in addition to Five Guys Burgers and Fries, they're hoping for two to three more retail stores.
The restaurant will be operated by Monument Restaurants L.L.C. In May, Sundance Square announced openings of The Cupcakery and Yumilicious at the Cotulla building at 4th Street and Commerce alongside the Schakolad Chocolate Factory.
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth