Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Video: Parigi on Oak Lawn remains one of Dallas’ best spots
Make sure to get by during the holidays for the real deal.
Parigi is one of our favorite Dallas restaurants. Enjoy the cool setting for lunch, dinner, or brunch. Our “Have iPhone Will Travel” series takes you for a quick taste of the popular dining establishment.
Wining and Dining with Jim White - Parigi
Pegasus News Content partner - Savor Wine and Food
See more stories in:
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?