Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Video: Parigi on Oak Lawn remains one of Dallas’ best spots
Make sure to get by during the holidays for the real deal.
Parigi is one of our favorite Dallas restaurants. Enjoy the cool setting for lunch, dinner, or brunch. Our “Have iPhone Will Travel” series takes you for a quick taste of the popular dining establishment.
Wining and Dining with Jim White - Parigi
Pegasus News Content partner - Savor Wine and Food
See more stories in:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas