Monday, December 12, 2011
Photos: Page Parkes celebrates 30th anniversary at Ghostbar
Models! Stylists! Photographers!
DALLAS Modeling/management agency Page Parkes celebrated its 30th anniversary on Thursday with a runway walk and party at Ghostbar at the W Hotel.
Headquartered in Dallas, Page Parkes Management opened as a model management agency; Page Parkes-Eveleth and Rachel Duran now oversee Page Parkes Corporation, which includes a management company in Dallas and a modeling and acting center in Houston.
Parkes is currently being featured on Scouted, the E! series that follows model scouts in the act of discovering models which debuted November 28. Parkes is tracked as she recruits a young model candidate named Kelsie Moody outside a Houston mall.
The party at Ghostbar was a mobbed scene that included a cocktail reception and a runway show featuring the agency's models. Attendees included models, stylists, photographers, media, and other creative personnel involved in Dallas' fashion industry.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger