Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Buttons Jazz Cafe opening in DeSoto Town Center
The third branch, behind Fort Worth and Addison.
DESOTO Henry S. Miller Brokerage’s Dallas-Fort Worth retail specialist, Daniel Harris, recently brokered the lease of 3,866 square feet at Desoto Town Center for a new Buttons Jazz Café. As the property listing agent, Daniel Harris is responsible for finding and evaluating tenants for the community retail center that will enhance the properties overall appeal. Buttons Jazz Café has the potential to do just that!
Buttons Jazz Café is an upscale southern-chic restaurant and live music venue featuring an authentic southern-comfort menu prepared by Chef Keith “Buttons” Hicks.
Buttons Cafe currently has two other locations in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, one in Addison (the old Sambuca location) and their original location in Fort Worth. Each Buttons location boasts a diverse crowd and upbeat atmosphere where consumers can enjoy unique cuisine and musical sounds of live performances.
Their 3rd location, planned to open this year at Desoto Town Center, is located at 209 East Pleasant Run Road. The building offers Buttons Cafe excellent visibility with direct frontage along Pleasant Run Road.
Desoto Town Center is a premier retail location in the City of Desoto. Integrated with the city’s Town Hall, Civic Center and Library, Desoto Town Center offers a quaint retail village that provides a variety of entertainment venues and activity options for local residents.
Source: Henry S. Miller
- Theater review: AART's A Lesson Before Dying demands thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Dallas writer Regina Taylor's Crowns comes to life at the African American Repertory Theater
- Theater review: Beauty Is A Beast at Crossover Arts Summer Theatre Program in DeSoto
- Theater review: Warriors Don't Cry at Corner Theatre in DeSoto
- Theater review: Jar the Floor at Corner Theatre in DeSoto