Monday, February 28, 2011
Perot Museum receives $10 million anonymous grant
With it, the museum launches a new campaign that will match new donations dollar-for-dollar.
DALLAS The Perot Museum is $32 million shy of their fundraising goal of $185 million. The museum announced today that anonymous donor gave a $10 million "challenge grant," which encourages people to give, and their money will be marched dollar-for-dollar. The museum wants to finish the fundraising campaign by the end of 2011. The museum will open in 2013 and is located in Victory Park.
Here is more information from a press release:
...The grant is restricted to new gifts of any size, which will be matched on a dollar-for-dollar basis. The donations must be paid within a 20-month period spanning now through October 31, 2012.
To donate to the Expansion Campaign, please visit our website at natureandscience.org and click on “Donate Now” or contact Mary Crain at 972-201-0555 or email@example.com.
Source: Perot Museum
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday