Wednesday, July 6, 2011
YES! Taco Truck opens in Fort Worth
$2 tacos and Mexican Cokes on the go.
The food truck world in Fort Worth, and the Near Southside specifically, expands a little more with the launch of YES! Taco Truck, which has set up shop on Magnolia at SiNaCa Studios School of Glass (1013 W. Magnolia, at Magnolia & Washington) in a big, screamin’ orange truck named “Dolly.” YES! serves a diverse, flavor-stuffed menu of tacos, tostadas, quesadillas, and burritos with a wide range of filling choices, both vegan and meat-centric. They use tasty, fresh ingredients, and the quality comes through in the food – everything we’ve had from there has been seriously delicious. They also have some great drinks, with Mexican Coke, Topo Chico, and crisp Agua Fresca to help battle the heat.
What’s more, they’re serving up both breakfast and lunch every weekday from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. For breakfast, tacos with two toppings are $2, three toppings are $2.75, and four toppings are $3.50. There’s also the even bigger and heartier Breakfast Boat option for $5, plus $1 if you want queso or bandera. At lunch, tacos are $2, tostadas are $2.25, quesadillas are $2.50, and burritos are $5.
They seem like a great fit for the Near Southside, and the food’s awesome. Give them a visit!
Pegasus News Content partner - Fortworthology
See more stories in:
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs
- Opera review: Fort Worth Opera's world premiere of Glory Denied proves a haunting and evocative tribute to the Vietnam era