Thursday, July 7, 2011
Burning Hotels’ new self-titled disc drops August 30
They are putting out one video clip per day leading up to the release date.
60 Days of Burning Hotels - Day #59
FORT WORTH In the 60 days leading up to the August 30 release of Burning Hotels' new self-titled album, the Fort Worth band is releasing one video clip per day.
"Some clips may appear comical while some might be hard to explain," reads an email from the band sent over the holiday weekend. "Though the films will purposely include snippets of the new songs from the upcoming album, the intent was to produce material that is more interesting than objective."
The album will be released at parties in Dallas and Fort Worth:
Here's the track listing for the new album -- which includes the song "Allison," which you might recognize:
- 1. Beard
- 2. Always
- 3. Days Are Gone
- 4. Sound City
- 5. Wildly Inappropriate
- 6. The Incident
- 7. Allison
- 8. To You With Love From Me
See more stories in:
- Album review part deux UPDATED with video: Burning Hotels step out from the shadows as the DFW band to watch
- Fort Worth band The Burning Hotels to play CD release shows
- Live music events in Dallas-Fort Worth, August 25-27
- Free download: "Beard" from Burning Hotel's soon-to-be-released album
- St. Vincent debuts new track, "Surgeon"
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- New wine and tapas bar called Sera will open in Fort Worth
- Texas A&M's law school in Fort Worth will drop Texas Wesleyan name
- Theater review: Prepare for an orchestral whirlwind from Casa Manana's Miss Saigon