Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Glenn Beck confirms move to Westlake, with eye on building home
Beck's next media gig may come out of the new house.
As we told you here absolutely first, former Fox entertainer Glenn Beck has confirmed he’s not only moving to Dallas, but in fact, the family is already here. (Wonder how it makes the folks in Westlake feel when Beck says he’s moving to “Dallas”?) There's also this fun YouTube video of the new Pietra now Beck manse, which he is leasing for $20,000 a month.
Over the weekend, I heard that Beck is leasing because he wants to test the waters in Vaquero and may ultimately build his own spread out there. He also plans to build a big radio/TV/production facility and “we’re gonna create some jobs with people who know how to create jobs.” Beck was not too keen on the “media” spilling the beans on his new abode, despite leasing under an assumed name (can you do that?) and confidentiality agreements. He’s worried that it will put his family in jeopardy, and to that I say, chill, Glenn: You’re living in Vaquero.
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Female Calico cat lost at Roanoke apartment complex
- Is Cowboy Chow's transformation in Roanoke into a taco joint too late?
- New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton bought Westlake home
- New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton may be moving out of Westlake home
- UPDATED: Glenn Beck rents $4 million home in Westlake