Monday, July 25, 2011
Sales are up at Grapevine Mills
The addition of LEGOLAND and Sea Life aquarium have helped boost numbers.
Grapevine Mills Mall is reportedly doing very well despite a tough economy. This is according to Peggy Weaver, Grapevine Mills Mall general manager, who presented a Grapevine Mills Mall update to the Grapevine City Council on Tuesday night.
The new LEGOLAND Discovery Center has been setting record attendance. On many occasions, LEGOLAND reaches 2,700 visitors in a single day. This is quite an accomplishment.
Recently opened stores in the mall include IT’SUGAR. This is the first and only location in Texas providing shoppers with dozens of sweet treats when they need a break from shopping the more than 180 outlet and value retail stores.
Another store that recently opened is called Crazy 8. Crazy 8 is a children’s store concept from The Gymboree Corporation offering fashionable clothing and accessories for boys and girls sizes 0 to 14, at great savings.
Grapevine Mills Mall will soon add a Ross Dress for Less to its store lineup.
Pegasus News Content partner - Grapevine TX Online
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Photos: Tasty treats and local eats at the Coppell Farmers Market
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre's The Full Monty unzips uproarious, in-your-face comedy
- Detectives: Death of two Carroll students who overdosed could have been avoided