Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ultimate Best winner: The French Room is best French in Dallas-Fort Worth
Having "French" in your name doesn't hurt.
Winning percentage of vote: 40%
Why: Of course The French Room won for best French: It has the word "French" in its title. None of the other French restaurants in town stood a chance. But next year, if a place opens called Paris Cafe or Le Francais, then the French Room better watch its back.
See all the Ultimate Best winners by clicking here.
Posted by TG
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25