Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ultimate Best winner: Fuel City is the best taqueria in Dallas-Fort Worth
Gas station tacos with a spicy reputation.
Winner for Best Taqueria: Fuel City.
Winning percentage of vote: 27%
Why: One satisfied customer sums it up this way: "street-style tacos, served piping hot and ready to snarf." The gas station locale adds a uniquely non-snobbish ambiance. Open 24 hours!
See all the Ultimate Best winners by clicking here.
Posted by John
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month