Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ultimate Best winner: Fuel City is the best taqueria in Dallas-Fort Worth
Gas station tacos with a spicy reputation.
Winner for Best Taqueria: Fuel City.
Winning percentage of vote: 27%
Why: One satisfied customer sums it up this way: "street-style tacos, served piping hot and ready to snarf." The gas station locale adds a uniquely non-snobbish ambiance. Open 24 hours!
See all the Ultimate Best winners by clicking here.
Posted by John
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday