Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ultimate Best winner: Granada Theater is best music venue in Dallas-Fort Worth
If you haven't seen a concert at the Granada, you're missing out.
Winning percentage of vote: 36%
Why: Intimacy is a key theme in many arts & entertainment categories, and this is no exception. Great views, great location, great concerts -- it's almost like the Granada can do no wrong. Let's hope the other shoe never drops.
See all the Ultimate Best winners by clicking here.
Posted by Alex B.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun