Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ultimate Best winner: Montgomery Street Antique Mall is best antique store in Dallas-Fort Worth
The best -- and perhaps also the biggest
Winner of Ultimate Best contest for Best Antique Store: Montgomery Street Antique Mall on Montgomery Street in Fort Worth
Winning percentage of vote: 29.32%
Why: This massive marketplace is a must-see in the Fort Worth Cultural District. Though it doesn't boast priceless works of art like the Kimbell or the Modern, it's not flea market cheap either. The selection ranges from trinkets to treasures, kitsch to culture, and it's so big that there's a restaurant where you can cool your heels between rounds of retailing.
See all the Ultimate Best winners by clicking here.
Posted by Shannon Sutlief
See more stories in:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas