Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ultimate Best winner: Montgomery Street Antique Mall is best antique store in Dallas-Fort Worth
The best -- and perhaps also the biggest
Winner of Ultimate Best contest for Best Antique Store: Montgomery Street Antique Mall on Montgomery Street in Fort Worth
Winning percentage of vote: 29.32%
Why: This massive marketplace is a must-see in the Fort Worth Cultural District. Though it doesn't boast priceless works of art like the Kimbell or the Modern, it's not flea market cheap either. The selection ranges from trinkets to treasures, kitsch to culture, and it's so big that there's a restaurant where you can cool your heels between rounds of retailing.
See all the Ultimate Best winners by clicking here.
Posted by Shannon Sutlief
See more stories in:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun