Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ultimate Best winner: Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Gallery is best art gallery in Dallas-Fort Worth
The best gallery isn't in Dallas or Fort Worth -- it's in Grapevine.
Winning percentage of vote: 48.5%
Why: The ability for visitors to participate in the creation of their own art is a big drawing point for Vetro. The breadth of glass sculptures they both produce and put on display in their gallery is stunning, and keeps customers coming back time and again. Worth the trip to the mid-cities.
See all the Ultimate Best winners by clicking here.
Posted by Alex B.
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Police still searching for escaped felon in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre's The Full Monty unzips uproarious, in-your-face comedy