Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ultimate Best winner: Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Gallery is best art gallery in Dallas-Fort Worth
The best gallery isn't in Dallas or Fort Worth -- it's in Grapevine.
Winning percentage of vote: 48.5%
Why: The ability for visitors to participate in the creation of their own art is a big drawing point for Vetro. The breadth of glass sculptures they both produce and put on display in their gallery is stunning, and keeps customers coming back time and again. Worth the trip to the mid-cities.
See all the Ultimate Best winners by clicking here.
Posted by Alex B.
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party
- UPDATED: Grapevine Craft Brewery will open in April 2014