Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ultimate Best winner: Vetro Glassblowing Studio & Gallery is best art gallery in Dallas-Fort Worth
The best gallery isn't in Dallas or Fort Worth -- it's in Grapevine.
Winning percentage of vote: 48.5%
Why: The ability for visitors to participate in the creation of their own art is a big drawing point for Vetro. The breadth of glass sculptures they both produce and put on display in their gallery is stunning, and keeps customers coming back time and again. Worth the trip to the mid-cities.
See all the Ultimate Best winners by clicking here.
Posted by Alex B.
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy