Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ultimate Best winner: Family Karaoke is best karaoke in Dallas-Fort Worth
Family Karaoke may be a bit of a misnomer, but it's still a blast.
Winning percentage of vote: 32.37%
Why: Singing karaoke doesn't have to mean getting up in front of a room of strangers and hoping not to embarrass yourself. Family Karaoke has a bunch of private rooms so you and your group can embarrass yourself amongst friends. Just make sure to get the staff to explain the Korean remotes...
See all the Ultimate Best winners by clicking here.
Posted by Alex B.
See more stories in:
- Go back 30 years with Breakfast Club screening Tuesday night
- Photos: Gas Monkey Bar and Grill celebrates the New Year fast and loud
- Six Texas schools shuttered, including Honors Academy in Farmers Branch
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there