Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Ultimate Best winner: Hip, Chic Boutique is best boutique in Dallas-Fort Worth
The name says it all.
Winner of Ultimate Best contest for Best Boutique: Hip, Chic Boutique on Camp Bowie Boulevard in Fort Worth
Winning percentage of vote: 44.52%
Why: This Cowtown clothing shop started with two friends on a shopping trip. Now it's a haven for Cowgirl cool. Located inside the Historic Camp Bowie Mercantile, Hip, Chic Boutique has funky jewelry, fancy jeans, contemporary casual tops, and cowgirl boots that are suited for a night out on the town, not a home on the range.
See all the Ultimate Best winners by clicking here.
Posted by Shannon Sutlief
- Restaurant review: Food at Campisi's in Fort Worth tastes like the original
- David Letterman Show hosts auditions for "Stupid Pet Tricks" in Fort Worth
- DFW's premiere boxing series resumes with January 18 bout
- Dallas metal guitarist Mike Scaccia collapsed, died after Fort Worth concert
- Fort Worth's Ridglea Theater reopens after two years of renovations