Friday, June 17, 2011
Photos: Behind-the-scenes with Dallas Mavericks before and after the parade
What a day.
DALLAS The Dallas Mavericks parade went off with only three arrests and 145 heat-related incidents -- impressive for the 200,000-strong crowd. Crowds packed the streets of downtown Dallas and into Victory Plaza and the American Airlines Center early Thursday, and even non-season ticket-holders were invited into the AAC that afternoon, where there was room, for the team's final presentation.
Below are photos of the team before, during, and after that celebrated event -- some of which you won't see anywhere else but on Pegasus News.
And we can't say it enough: Mark Cuban sure does take good care of that trophy.
- 10 reasons you should still care about the Dallas Mavericks
- Are Dallas Mavericks "biggest winners" in NBA lockout?
- Dallas-Fort Worth "Metroflex" named best sports city in the country
UPDATEDx2: Jason Terry pitches
himselfhis father as "pimp dad" in new reality show
- Dallas Mavericks announce 2011-12 schedule, which includes Miami Heat re-match on Christmas Day
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger