Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Dallas Cowboys’ Dez Bryant refuses to pull pants up, receives ban from NorthPark Center in Dallas
Guess it's time for some more billboards.
With NFL owners locking out the players, giving them nothing to do but twiddle their thumbs until both sides come to their senses, it was only a matter of time before one player or another ran afoul of the law. But who knew that it would be because of one of Dallas Mayor
Pro Tem Dwaine Caraway's pet causes?
Dallas Cowboy wide receiver Dez Bryant was cited for criminal trespass at NorthPark Center in Dallas after he reacted negatively to a request from off-duty Dallas police officers to pull his pants up. According to a police report, Bryant became belligerent and refused to leave, ultimately getting in his car and parking in a fire lane.
According to one report, Bryant has been banned from the mall for 90 days. However, via his Twitter feed, Bryant repeatedly denies being banned and says that people are generally making too much of the whole incident.
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones