Monday, May 2, 2011
Dallas Arboretum hosts once-a-year plant sale on Saturday
Just in time for Mother's Day.
You'll find the best selection if you show up early. (In fact, a special members only plant preview sale will take place from 5:30-8 p.m. Friday, May 6, so the pickin's are best if you're a member of the Dallas Arboretum.)
Plants start at $2, and there will be more than 23,000 plants for sale. Find a full list of the plants here.
Bring your own wagon!
Posted by Sarah
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling