Monday, May 2, 2011
Dallas Arboretum hosts once-a-year plant sale on Saturday
Just in time for Mother's Day.
You'll find the best selection if you show up early. (In fact, a special members only plant preview sale will take place from 5:30-8 p.m. Friday, May 6, so the pickin's are best if you're a member of the Dallas Arboretum.)
Plants start at $2, and there will be more than 23,000 plants for sale. Find a full list of the plants here.
Bring your own wagon!
Posted by Sarah
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre