Tuesday, May 10, 2011 , Updated 4:14 p.m., June 17, 2011
UPDATED: The Polyphonic Spree performs free concert outside Dallas Museum of Art on June 17
Bring your family!
DALLAS The Polyphonic Spree, the beloved Dallas band that has included just about every musician under the sun, will have a free concert on June 17 in front of the Dallas Museum of Art. The concert is part of a summer series called Late Nights at the DMA, in which the museum is open until midnight the third Friday of the month. The concert also coincides with the yearly summer block party.
Not familiar with the band? The DMA sends this explanation:
If you can stand the heat, you'll want to be there.
UPDATE: Gallery Cat will be there, too. Read a feature about the hip-hop group here.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy