Wednesday, May 25, 2011
In-N-Out Burger page lists all Dallas branches coming soon
One easy pit-stop for fanatical obsessing.
With everyone cured of opening fever, In-N-Out Burger has changed its stance from deviously withholding specifics about locations and openings to full disclosure, with a page that lists all of the imminent openings in Dallas-Fort Worth.
The page, called Grand Openings, serves mostly as an informational hub for job applicants, posting the official days that candidates can begin to apply, as well as the days that on-site interviews will take place.
Subsequent branches include:
Fort Worth, at 2900 West 7th Street, June 27-28
Dallas, at 7909 LBJ Freeway, June 28-29
Arlington, 1075 West I-20, still under construction
Irving, 6501 N. MacArthur Boulevard, still under construction
You suppose there'll still be three-hour waits by the time they get around to Irving?
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?
- Bartender Eddie "Lucky" Campbell has landed at Abacus