Wednesday, May 25, 2011
In-N-Out Burger page lists all Dallas branches coming soon
One easy pit-stop for fanatical obsessing.
With everyone cured of opening fever, In-N-Out Burger has changed its stance from deviously withholding specifics about locations and openings to full disclosure, with a page that lists all of the imminent openings in Dallas-Fort Worth.
The page, called Grand Openings, serves mostly as an informational hub for job applicants, posting the official days that candidates can begin to apply, as well as the days that on-site interviews will take place.
Subsequent branches include:
Fort Worth, at 2900 West 7th Street, June 27-28
Dallas, at 7909 LBJ Freeway, June 28-29
Arlington, 1075 West I-20, still under construction
Irving, 6501 N. MacArthur Boulevard, still under construction
You suppose there'll still be three-hour waits by the time they get around to Irving?
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- Tom Thumb in Highland Park Village is closing
- UPDATED: Former Top Chef contestant Danyele McPherson is moving south on Greenville Ave