Tuesday, May 31, 2011 , Updated 6:00 a.m., June 6, 2011
Dallas area has 11 contestants on June 6 debut of Gordon Ramsay’s Masterchef
One is a member of Polyphonic Spree.
DALLAS Gordon Ramsay's summer's cooking competition series Masterchef is back on Monday June 6 on FOX, with 11 contestants from the Dallas area.
Those contestants include:
- Cynthia Price, human resources representative
- Donna Collins Yamini, president of Global Peace Project/ Feng Shui master
- Anthony Fedele, semi-retired brand specialist
- Shamarra Garmon, youth cooking instructor
- Risa Goldstein, retired
- Jennie Kelley, musician/member of Polyphonic Spree
- Amber Montgomery, restaurant manager
- Stephen Russell, bartender
- Ben Starr, freelance writer
- Bryce Hendricks, office manager
- Shawn Guenther, product engineer
In the premiere episode, 100 amateur cooks will prepare signature dishes and present them to judges Gordon Ramsay, restaurateur Joe Bastianich, and chef Graham Elliot. The judges will go through three elimination rounds on June 7, June 13, and June 14, when the final 18 are announced.
- Chef at Nosh Euro Bistro to be on Hell's Kitchen summer '11
- America's Got Talent, The Voice help NBC run table in Dallas-Fort Worth ratings
- NHL Finals all but ignored in Dallas-Fort Worth ratings
- Polyphonic Spree-er makes the cut on Fox TV's MasterChef
- Law & Order: Los Angeles canceled, but wins Dallas-Fort Worth ratings