Sunday, November 13, 2011
Photos: Tomato Battle at Fair Park (November 12)
Looks like it got very juicy.
Organizer Max Kraner said that the event would benefit the North Texas Food Bank and another charity to be named. Similar events have taken place in Colorado, Washington, and California.
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records