Sunday, November 13, 2011
Photos: Tomato Battle at Fair Park (November 12)
Looks like it got very juicy.
Organizer Max Kraner said that the event would benefit the North Texas Food Bank and another charity to be named. Similar events have taken place in Colorado, Washington, and California.
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park