Tuesday, October 4, 2011
House of Blues restaurant to premier new cheffy menu in Dallas
Created by celebrity chef and Food Network regular Aaron Sanchez.
DALLAS House of Blues Entertainment is unveiling a new dining experience called “Crossroads at House of Blues” with a menu created Food Network Aaron Sanchez. Signature dishes include shrimp and grits, short rib meatball sliders, grilled flatbreads, chile-braised short ribs, and street tacos.
The signature jambalaya is still on the menu; Sanchez has also updated the cornbread, pulled pork sandwiches, and burgers.
The brunch is still the same, says HoB spokesman Chris Spinks. "We do that monthly, and we don't plan on changing that too much," he said.
The new menu rolls out in Dallas on October 10; other House of Blues cities will join in over the next few months.
Crossroads at House of Blues will be open in Dallas for dinner and lunch seven days a week.
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25