Friday, October 14, 2011
Jack’s Backyard space to be taken over by Bolsa owners
Will open restaurant and bar.
"BIG Dallas foodie news goin' down at noon today everyone!" said the Tweet to @DSideDish @tgubbins @KimP_FoodWine @jchininis.
The Tweeter in question followed up with an email:
"Yeah, the 'Bolsa Boys' Christopher and Chris are supposed to be announcing their new restaurant concepts at the Bridge-O-Rama meeting happening now. Apparently, they're dropping 2 new places in the old Jack's Backyards space!"
SideDish says the restaurant will be "family-friendly"; another source says they'll be serving fried chicken. @KimP_FoodWine and @jchininis, your move.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day