Friday, October 14, 2011
Jack’s Backyard space to be taken over by Bolsa owners
Will open restaurant and bar.
"BIG Dallas foodie news goin' down at noon today everyone!" said the Tweet to @DSideDish @tgubbins @KimP_FoodWine @jchininis.
The Tweeter in question followed up with an email:
"Yeah, the 'Bolsa Boys' Christopher and Chris are supposed to be announcing their new restaurant concepts at the Bridge-O-Rama meeting happening now. Apparently, they're dropping 2 new places in the old Jack's Backyards space!"
SideDish says the restaurant will be "family-friendly"; another source says they'll be serving fried chicken. @KimP_FoodWine and @jchininis, your move.
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed