Friday, October 14, 2011
Jack’s Backyard space to be taken over by Bolsa owners
Will open restaurant and bar.
"BIG Dallas foodie news goin' down at noon today everyone!" said the Tweet to @DSideDish @tgubbins @KimP_FoodWine @jchininis.
The Tweeter in question followed up with an email:
"Yeah, the 'Bolsa Boys' Christopher and Chris are supposed to be announcing their new restaurant concepts at the Bridge-O-Rama meeting happening now. Apparently, they're dropping 2 new places in the old Jack's Backyards space!"
SideDish says the restaurant will be "family-friendly"; another source says they'll be serving fried chicken. @KimP_FoodWine and @jchininis, your move.
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas