Monday, October 24, 2011
Photo gallery: La Mafia at State Fair of Texas (October 23)
The fair went out with a bang.
On Friday of the State Fair of Texas, country singer Randy Travis lured in the biggest crowd so far at the 2011 fair. But on Sunday, the last day of this year's fair, it was La Mafia who drew the most onlookers. A sea of people stood in front of the Chevrolet Main Stage. The crowd went back as far as Big Tex.
La Mafia is a Latin band from Houston that has won four Grammys. Here are photos from the evening in which the band closed out the State Fair of Texas:
Pegasus News Content partner - Arc Digital Photography
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy