Friday, September 9, 2011
Evans Middle School in McKinney was evacuated because of smoke
Students are OK and have since re-entered the school.
MCKINNEY According to McKinney ISD, Evans Middle School was evacuated because of smoke in the orchestra room on Friday. Students have since re-entered the building.
Says a press release:
Source: McKinney ISD
- Q-and-A: Patina Green sous chef talks local ingredients and squash sandwiches
- Mellow Mushroom is bringing its hippie vibe to downtown McKinney
- McKinney police arrest alleged child predator
- McKinney's Old Red Lumber Yard doubles as antique haven once a month
- Blue Goose's newest McKinney location resounding success