Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Chromeo show on Wednesday at House of Blues has been postponed
A friend of the band died.
DALLAS Electrofunk band Chromeo was scheduled to swing through Dallas on their way to Austin City Limits, but their Wednesday night show at House of Blues has been postponed because a friend of the band, DJ Mehdi, died. Media reports say Mehdi, 34, died after falling from the roof of his home.
All tickets purchased to Chromeo's Dallas show will be refunded or honored at the postponed date, November 20.
"We apologize for this -- we hope you understand," the band said in a press release.
The band will play "I Am Somebody" every night on their tour in honor of Mehdi.
DJ MEHDI — “I Am Somebody” featuring Chromeo
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair