Thursday, September 15, 2011
Four picture-perfect places in downtown McKinney
If done right, your photos might be suitable for framing.
A lot of people search the web for ideas for where to take photos in downtown McKinney. I had that on my mind as I walked through downtown this weekend. Here are some ideas:
This old ghost sign on the side of The Pantry Restaurant would make for a beautiful backdrop for photos. I actually took a photo of this sign years ago and framed it. I got a lot of compliments on it.
I love old signs. This is the window on the back of The Pantry Restaurant. There is actually parking back here.
Central Park, next door to the Heard-Craig house, is also an excellent back drop for photos. You’ll want morning to mid afternoon sun to avoid deep shadows.
Here is another photo from a prior post that might be relevant too. Finch Park has a lot of great scenery for taking photos. I’ve changed the color saturation in this photo (because I like it better for this pavilion).
Pegasus News Content partner - On The Square
See more stories in:
- Mellow Mushroom is bringing its hippie vibe to downtown McKinney
- McKinney's Old Red Lumber Yard doubles as antique haven once a month
- McKinney's Old Cotton Mill welcomes new businesses into rich history
- McKinney sculptor installs new white buffalo piece downtown
- "Man-tique" shop opens near downtown McKinney