Wednesday, April 4, 2012 , Updated 4:00 p.m., April 5, 2012
Good Karma Kitchen debuts in Dallas on Thursday
Acclaimed vegan foodtruck will be part of new monthly event at Sunflower Market.
DALLAS A couple of weeks ago, Zombie’s Food Truck, a Fort Worth-based veg truck, debuted in Dallas. This week we’re treated to the other Fort Worth-based veg truck, Good Karma Kitchen (in case you’re keeping score, that’s FW: 2, DAL: 0).
Good Karma Kitchen operates out of the Fort Worth Food Park, and since December of last year has been making gluten-free vegetarian/vegan greatness ever since.
On Thursday, April 5, Sunflower Farmers Market holds their first food truck event, The Parking Lot, from 6-10 p.m. Good Karma Kitchen will be one of many trucks heading up their monthly event, hosted the first Thursday of every month.
Try their gluten-free goodies like flatbreads, soups, and sandwiches – and maybe a special treat for us poor Dallas folk patiently awaiting their arrival!
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Vegan
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair