Monday, April 9, 2012
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s lease at W in Dallas expires in August
Since Odom is no longer with the Mavericks, will they bail on the rental house?
I mean, now that Lamar is leaving the Mavs.
So far not a word on trying to get out of the $7,500 a month lease on unit 2604, and I’m told they have a sealed deal through August 2012. Then owner Mack Hicks will probably lease it again or put it on the market, obviously with Allie Beth Allman and new celeb trimmings.
That pad has seen a lot of action during the last few Odom-Kardashian months, everything from NBA players to a sex swing. Great for a reality show!
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park