Wednesday, April 25, 2012
World of Beer to open branch in Dallas at BLVD complex
Second branch to open in Dallas area, after first branch in Arlington.
Posted by Flickr user Beaufort's TheDigitel
It's the first Dallas location of World of Beer, and the second in Texas; the first opened in Arlington last year. World of Beer is a Tampa, Florida-based company whose stores stock more than 500 bottles of beer, and another 50 on tap.
The Dallas branch is expected to open this summer, said Leah Ekmark, spokeswoman for Prescott Realty, the project developer.
It'll open next to the second branch of neighborhood tavern The Nodding Donkey, and a branch of Torchy's Tacos from Austin, which is already open at Preston & Forest, and in Allen; it just opened last week. Another Torchy's is slated to open in Casa Linda.
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters