Sunday, August 5, 2012
Photos: KISS tongue wagging stole show at Gexa Energy Pavilion (August 4)
KISS was joined by Motley Crue and The Treatment in a dramatic rock show.
DALLAS Vince Neil of Mötley Crüe walked through the Gexa Energy Pavilion crowd to the stage Saturday night, with the female members riding the shoulders of men in front and behind him. It was an exciting entrance for the packed house at the Mötley Crüe show in Dallas, and it got even more crowded with hard rock fans as KISS finished the night.
The bands on the aptly-named The Tour are traveling to more than 40 cities this summer. British classic rock band The Treatment opened.
Click each gallery for highlights from Saturday's concert in Dallas:
Pegasus News Content partner - Arc Digital Photography
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records