Sunday, August 5, 2012
Photos: Pugs strut their stuff in Project Pugway
Whoever named this event needs a raise.
IRVING Dressed as Rastafarians, schoolgirls, and even Santa baby, the pugs of Project Pugway were the hautest dogs in DFW on Saturday. The event at DFW Airport Hotel South raised money for DFW Pug Rescue.
Did we mention there was even a bearded pug? You must see the photos:
- Theater review: Local playwright's Secrets of My Prison House astounds with absurdity
- Theater review: All the Rage in Irving is almost all the rage
- UPDATED: Sleep off jet lag at DFW Airport's new nap center
- Theater review: Life struggles culminate between two policemen in A Steady Rain
- Theater review: Three southern women turn WWII poster children in The Cover of Life at Irving Arts Center