Sunday, August 5, 2012
Photos: Pugs strut their stuff in Project Pugway
Whoever named this event needs a raise.
IRVING Dressed as Rastafarians, schoolgirls, and even Santa baby, the pugs of Project Pugway were the hautest dogs in DFW on Saturday. The event at DFW Airport Hotel South raised money for DFW Pug Rescue.
Did we mention there was even a bearded pug? You must see the photos:
- Theater review: Life struggles culminate between two policemen in A Steady Rain
- Theater review: Three southern women turn WWII poster children in The Cover of Life at Irving Arts Center
- DFW Airport gets fancy with III Forks in Terminal D
- Dallas to Dubai flights took off Thursday
- UPDATED: Travel schedules go unchanged despite American Airlines' bankruptcy filing