Wednesday, August 8, 2012
In-N-Out Burger to open Grapevine location
It's going in at the corner of William D. Tate and Highway 114.
Well, this is a long time for rumors to swirl ... we first posted about the possibility of an In-N-Out Burger location in Grapevine more than a year ago. Today, the Fort Worth Business Press confirmed the purchase of land by the company for its Grapevine location.
The announcement that the company had picked the site at the northeast corner of William D. Tate and Highway 114 was not a big surprise; that was where we expected that they would land. Good to know the old KFC site is getting a new tenant!
Pegasus News Content partner - Grapevine Blog
See more stories in:
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Police still searching for escaped felon in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre's The Full Monty unzips uproarious, in-your-face comedy