Thursday, August 9, 2012
Timothy Oulton store in photos: Suitcases, the queen, and a bigass Union Jack couch
Head to Timothy Oulton if you need a little inspiration.
DALLAS Is Timothy Oulton an Instagram fiend's dream? Yes, I think so.
British designer Timothy Oulton opened his first stand-alone store in the U.S. on June 23 at 4500 N. Central Expressway. When I first walked in, I wanted to Instagram everything -- so I did. (And yes, that's an aquarium with a yellow submarine in the first photo.)
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre