Thursday, August 9, 2012
Timothy Oulton store in photos: Suitcases, the queen, and a bigass Union Jack couch
Head to Timothy Oulton if you need a little inspiration.
DALLAS Is Timothy Oulton an Instagram fiend's dream? Yes, I think so.
British designer Timothy Oulton opened his first stand-alone store in the U.S. on June 23 at 4500 N. Central Expressway. When I first walked in, I wanted to Instagram everything -- so I did. (And yes, that's an aquarium with a yellow submarine in the first photo.)
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling