Thursday, August 9, 2012
Timothy Oulton store in photos: Suitcases, the queen, and a bigass Union Jack couch
Head to Timothy Oulton if you need a little inspiration.
DALLAS Is Timothy Oulton an Instagram fiend's dream? Yes, I think so.
British designer Timothy Oulton opened his first stand-alone store in the U.S. on June 23 at 4500 N. Central Expressway. When I first walked in, I wanted to Instagram everything -- so I did. (And yes, that's an aquarium with a yellow submarine in the first photo.)
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists