Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Video: See the marriage proposal at Jason Mraz’s concert in Dallas
Fittingly, it happened at the end of "I'm Yours."
On August 11, Jason Mraz gave a fantastic show for 10,000 people at Gexa Energy Pavilion, but two people specifically had the time of their lives. Just as Mraz was finishing his huge hit, "I’m Yours," he left the spotlight to a marriage proposal in the crowd.
See it at the 4:30 mark.
Marriage proposal at Jason Mraz concert at Gexa Energy Pavilion (August 11)
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday