Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Video: See the marriage proposal at Jason Mraz’s concert in Dallas
Fittingly, it happened at the end of "I'm Yours."
On August 11, Jason Mraz gave a fantastic show for 10,000 people at Gexa Energy Pavilion, but two people specifically had the time of their lives. Just as Mraz was finishing his huge hit, "I’m Yours," he left the spotlight to a marriage proposal in the crowd.
See it at the 4:30 mark.
Marriage proposal at Jason Mraz concert at Gexa Energy Pavilion (August 11)
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup