Wednesday, August 15, 2012 , Updated 10:00 a.m., August 16, 2012
UPDATED: Husband and wife dead in shooting on M Streets area of Dallas
The couple owns an Ethiopian restaurant called Desta at Greenville Avenue and Forest.
DALLAS From the Dallas Police Department's public information office:
At approximately 12:09 a.m., officers responded to a shooting call in the 5700 block of Marquita Street.
Upon their arrival they found two individuals, a man and woman, shot and lying on the front porch deceased.
[Barking Dogs note - The DPD report indicates the shooting occurred on the front porch of 5711 Marquita, which per DCAD is owned by one of the victims.]
The two complainants were identified as: Lemma, Yayehyirad, B/M/6-19-1972 and Desta, Yenenesh B/F/2-28-1981. Next of kin has been made. Service numbers 201991-Z and 202131-Z.
This an active investigation. No additional information at this time.
UPDATE: Police have said that a $10,000 reward is available for information that leads to the arrest of the person or persons who committed this crime. Call 214-671-3661 with information.Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com
Pegasus News Content partner - Barking Dogs
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville