Monday, August 20, 2012
Despite sickness, Willie Nelson will perform at House of Blues Tuesday
The country legend canceled a performance over the weekend but is back at it, his spokesperson said.
A representative for Willie Nelson says the country music legend is feeling better after canceling a weekend performance and will be back on the road.
The 79-year-old Nelson was scheduled to perform Saturday at a private home in Castle Pines Village, Colo. The benefit was for an organization that provides animal care and shelter in the Denver area.
The host of the fundraiser, Fred Bartlit, told The Denver Post that he was informed that Nelson was taken to the hospital after having trouble breathing.
See more stories in:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff