Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Restaurant Week extends through September 2 for select DFW restaurants
Here's a list of the places in Fort Worth.
FORT WORTH If you missed out on Restaurant Week last week, you still have a chance to check it out at a few restaurants that have extended their Restaurant Week menu. You can read about my Restaurant Week experience at Lanny’s Alta Cocina Mexican here.
During Restaurant Week, participating restaurants provide a three course dinner for $35 and for each dinner purchased the participating restaurant will make a $7 donation to the Lena Pope Home in Fort Worth (or the North Texas Food Bank in Dallas).
Reservations are required and you must indicate that you are reserving for the Restaurant Week menu. Beverages, tax, and gratuity are not included. Additionally, some restaurants provide a special fourth course. If you spend more than $25 at Central Market, you can receive a certificate that entitles you to a free fourth course at participating restaurants. Just take your receipt to the customer service counter at Central Market to receive the free fourth course certificate.
Here’s a list of restaurants that have extended their Restaurant Week menus in Fort Worth:
August 13-26, 2012:
- Bonnell’s – Also serving Restaurant Week lunch for $25. 817.738.5489
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood – Offering optional 4th course. 817.336.8000
- Lanny’s Alta Cocina Mexicana – Offering optional 4th course. 817.850.9996
- Piola – Offering optional 4th course. 817.989.0007
- Ray’s Prime Steak and Seafood – Offering optional 4th course and Restaurant Week lunch for $25. 817.732.1614
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse - 817.348.0080
Until September 2:
- The Capital Grille – Also serving Restaurant Week lunch for $25. 817.348.9200
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse - 817.877.3999
- Grace – Offering optional 4th course. 817.877.3388
- Mercury Chop House - 817.336.4129
- Silver Fox Steakhouse – Offering optional 4th course. 817.332.9060
- Texas de Brazil - 817.882.9500
Pegasus News Content partner - Eat This Fort Worth