Sunday, August 26, 2012
Photos: Enrique and J.Lo brought fiery, sexy show to Dallas
J.Lo gave a polished, produced performance.
DALLAS The Enrique Iglesias and Jennifer Lopez concerts at the American Airlines Center couldn't have been more different. Iglesias, like a free spirit, escalated the energy in the room to titanic proportions. He interacted with audience members, pulling one woman up on stage during "Hero," which left her singing along with Iglesias, crying and screaming "I love you!" between lyrics.
Lopez, on the other hand ran a tightly produced concert. A veteran performer who recently made headlines for leaving her judge's seat on American Idol, Lopez gave a polished performance appropriate for her superstar status.
Here are highlights from each show:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day