Monday, August 27, 2012
Video: Do you like hip-hop Jerry Jones or break dancing Jerry Jones better?
Dude's got some rhythm. Some.
ARLINGTON Over the weekend, we caught the tail end of the new Jerry Jones commercial on TV. Good thing for DVR: We re-wound and found the owner of the Dallas Cowboys rapping and attempting to do the stink face in a new Papa John's commercial that was at least partly taped inside Cowboys Stadium. A hard nosed rapper Jones is not, but it's amusing to see our wealthy sports owner attempt to get hip.
Here's "Hip Hop Jerry," a commercial which will run in Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, and Waco all the way until the Super Bowl in 2013:
Hip Hop Jerry
See more stories in:
- Texas SkyScreamer opens May 25 at Six Flags Over Texas
- Free music fest in Arlington features Polyphonic Spree, Sarah Jaffe Memorial Day weekend
- Photos: Cowboys Cheerleaders strut in final rounds of auditions
- Video: Look inside the Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts
- Photos: See a chaps-wearing Pit Bull, a wiener dog dressed as a Boomstick